Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Already?????

Are you kidding me is it July already????? So i don't know if its just me or if this year is going by super fast for anyone else as well. I find it hard to believe the year is half way over. WOW!!

So i have a story. I was doing laundry the other day and found an ugly bug in our bathroom . . . I went to pick up the clothes out of the hamper and this thing ran out from under the basket. I had no idea what it was so i managed to get it in the toilet with a tissue and waited for hubby to get home to identify the ugly thing. Well as he was giving me a funny look as i was pulling him into the bathroom to tell me what it was i found he started laughing saying i was crazy (tell me something i don't know). He started laughing even harder when in his words " its just a cricket" aren't CRICKETS supposed to stay outside???? EEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Apparently they think the basement is home as well because as i looked down at my foot the other day (while on the computer) there was another one. What the heck don't they know they are ugly and i don't like them so they NEED to stay OUTSIDE from now on???? I hope i don't find anymore. Needless to say i will be setting off a bug bomb thing. Good bye Crickets!

Kellee this post was in your honor dont get used to it it wont happen often! LOL

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha, nice story!! And yes, bugs should be outside! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH TENDER!!! I got a post just for me!!! KISS! Lol! Love ya babe and crickets are disgusting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate bugs! That's the great thing about having so many boys, they think it's fun to pick them up and kill them. I just yell, boys, there's a bug!! And they all come running!! Have fun camping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eww! i no likey the bugs-- and yet i live in a house infested with spiders it seems-- yes, my worst enemy!!! Crickets are just as bad tho!

    ReplyDelete